Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa] Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa]

Niiice

I enjoyed this to the fullest. Nice synths, man! Drums really have a nice pump to it. Love it!

Your Dog Shit On My Porch. Your Dog Shit On My Porch.

hahaha

This sounds like something from Home Movies, except with a more extreme ending. Haha, it's hilarious. You're right, this MUST be made into a flash!

AudioVision responds:

Yeah, it does sound a bit like home movies! I hadn't thought of that :D

{Final Agression} {Final Agression}

Love it.

I love this song! It's so intense. This was actually better than V2, to be honest. I like that glitched guitar noise. So cool!

[SD] Star Wars Cantina So [SD] Star Wars Cantina So

Haha nice!

Sounds awesome, man! Gives it this really peaceful, tropical feel, AND this classical old time feel! Perfect mix! Love it, keep up the good work!

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Pretty Damn Good!

This song is awesome, great quality! Perfect at a party!

Metric Key Metric Key

Awesome!

You know what this remind me of?

The fifth generation of video games. It could blend perfectly in with a game like Ape Escape. Perfect menu screen music.

Another thing I imagine is this futuristic office, or hospital, where everything is this clear, white, utopia.

Whatever you picture, this song is totally awesome. Perfectly mastered. And I love the shift in the drum track about midway through the song. So awesome!

Keep up the good work!

-=| Neon Filter |=- -=| Neon Filter |=-

Amazing

This song is quite good. I really like the feel to it. One thing I don't like is the phaser throughout the song, but that maybe because I hate phasers in general. Gives me a headache. But, past that, this track is amazing. Could be in a videogame, or movie for that matter. Keep up the good work.